The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Biggie Pack 45L from Ukrainian brand Liteway is a backpack that combines ultra-lightness and robustness. It is made from X-Pac, a laminated fabric composed of layers of nylon, polyester and PET film. This material is specially designed to be more resistant to abrasion. It is also lightweight, flexible and waterproof (the seams are not sealed, so it is not waterproof).
Its simple design with roll-up closure means it can be loaded quickly and its volume easily adjusted. There are plenty of additional pockets for equipment that needs to be close at hand.
Inside the backpack, glued to the back, are 2 adjustable straps that allow you to attach a foam mattress for added comfort and rigidity.
- Simple, minimalist, frameless design
- Internal volume of 33 litres
- 1 x 5-litre front pocket
- 2 x 2-litre side pockets with snap hooks
- 2 x 1-litre belt pockets
- 2 x 0.5-litre stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps
- Elasticated drawstrings on front and sides
- Mattress cords underneath
- Adjustable volume with roll-up closure
- Removable, adjustable chest strap
- Internal hook for hydration pouch
- Internal straps for holding equipment or mattress
|Product name||Biggie Pack 45L|
|Material||X-Pac, elastic nylon WJ, YKK|
|Max Load||12 kg|
Back size :
|Country of Manufacture||Ukraine|