The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Thermarest's Vesper 45F/7C Quilt is a minimalist sleeping system for summer. It has a comfort temperature of 11°C. It can also be used in addition to your sleeping bag for extra warmth. It has no hood, no collar and has no filling in the back, so it is your floor mattress that will be used as insulation.
- High quality insulation of 900 cuin goose down treated against moisture. Nikwax water-repellent down stays drier and maintains its swelling 60 times longer than untreated down when exposed to moisture. Dries faster than untreated down.
- Inner mesh partitioning to maximise loft and minimise weight and cold bridges.
- ThermaCapture lining: thermo-reflective coating that reflects heat back to the body and limits heat loss.
- The insulated footbox at the feet and snap closure at the top of the bag eliminate unwanted drafts.
- SynergyLink connectors: removable straps that connect a mattress and sleeping bag to minimise heat loss. The advantage of this device is that you stay tucked in all night long and don't risk slipping off the mattress.
|Product name||Vesper 45F/7C Quilt|
|Cuin||900 Cuin Nikwax Hydrophobic, RDS|
|Dimensions||M : 191 x 147 cm (max. user size 183 cm) - L : 201 x 155 cm (max. user size 198 cm)|
|Folded size||11 x 15 cm|
|Outer shell||Nylon Ripstop 10 deniers DWR|
|Inner lining||Nylon Ripstop 10 deniers|
|Fill Weights||M : 180 g - L : 210 g|
|Weight||M : 340 g - L : 390|
|Eco-responsible contribution||Duvet from responsible breeding according to the "RDS - Responsible Down Standard".|