The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Featuring unrivaled packability and featherweight design, the Vesper 20F/-6C quilt provides no-frills camp comfort. The quilt uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction to maximize warmth and comfort for a high-performance, ultralight piece. The Vesper was designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like a SynergyLink.
- 900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- ThermaCapture Lining: Top of quilt is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Draft Protected: Perimeter side baffles, snap neck closure and insulated footbox eliminate unwanted drafts.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
|Product name||Vesper 20F/-6C Quilt|
|Dimensions||M : 191 x 147 cm (Size Max 183 cm) - L : 201 x 155 cm (Size Max 198 cm)|
|Folded size||14 x 20 cm|
|Outer shell||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Inner lining||10D Nylon RipStop w/ ThermaCapture Lining|
|Fill Weights||M : 335 g - L : 365 g|
|Weight||M : 539 g - L : 595 g|
|Additional information||Stuff sack and storage sack included.|
|Country of Manufacture||China|