The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Skis Fischer S-Bound 112 Crown/Skin Crown Dual-Skin Xtralite are intended for use in backcountry skiing and light telemark. The parabolic sidecut can turn easily. The camber 5/10 Nordic Rocker Camber provides flotation and maneuverability. Fischer S-Bound 112 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite have technologies that facilitate the progression of Nordic backcountry skiing:
- Nordic Rocker Camber: the tips have a progressive roll without bouncing and without vibration. This system offers good control of the skis in hard snow and worked by the wind. Thanks to the Nordic Rocker, the S-Bounds are forgiving and allow for easier turning.
- The Sidecut gives the S-Bound 112 Crown/Skin excellent maneuverability on descents and allows for easy tracking in powder (good lift). The S-Bounds make it easier to turn in alpine style or telemark.
- Offtrack: they offer a good grip.
- Full-length metal edges provide excellent grip in hard snow.
- The Dual Skin system is a real advantage for these skis, as it gives a great versatility. Dual Ski, means you can install Easy Skin or Super Skin, covering the full-length base of the skis. Depending on the terrain and snow conditions.
|Product name||S-Bound 112 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite|
|Type||Nordic Backcountry Skiing|
|Type of skis||With crown|
|Sizes||169, 179, 189 cm|
|Sidecut||112 - 78 - 95 mm|
|Weight per pair||179 cm : 2400 g|
|Country of Manufacture||Czech Republic|