The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite are the most versatile skis in Fischer's Adventure line. They are light and well cut for progression on the flat and to have fun in descent. They allow to evolve in any snow, offering good maneuverability in the turns and a good performance of glide.
Fischer S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite have technologies that facilitate the progression of Nordic backcountry skiing:
- Nordic Rocker Camber: the tips have a progressive roll without bouncing and without vibration. This system offers good control of the skis in hard snow and worked by the wind. Thanks to the Nordic Rocker, the S-Bounds are forgiving and allow for easier turning.
- The Sidecut gives the S-Bound 98 Crown/Skin excellent maneuverability on descents and allows for easy tracking in powder (good lift). The S-Bounds make it easier to turn in alpine style or telemark.
- Offtrack: they offer a good grip.
- Full-length metal edges provide excellent grip in hard snow.
- The Dual Skin system is a real advantage for these skis, as it gives a great versatility. Dual Ski, means you can install Easy Skin or Super Skin, covering the full-length base of the skis. Depending on the terrain and snow conditions.
|Product name||S-Bound 98 Crown/Skin|
|Type||Nordic Backcountry Skiing|
|Type of skis||With crown|
|Sizes||159, 169, 179, 189cm|
|Sidecut||98 - 69 – 88 mm|
|Weight per pair||179 cm : 2200 g|
|Country of Manufacture||Czech Republic|