The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Dagger is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability.
With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
|Product name||Dagger 2P|
|Inner tent area||229 cm x 127 cm|
|Height inner tent||106 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||1,1 m² + 1,1 m²|
|Minimum Weight||1520 g|
|Total weight||1750 g|
|Folded size||50 x 16 cm|
Included: Stakes, Guy-out cord, Repair kit, light pocket, Divvy Sack.
Nemo dagger 2pAvis de Maz le 03/03/2019
Best tent for 2 person in the market. Light and comfy. Best to use with a footprint