The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Völkl Double Zip overboots are designed to protect your boots from cold, damp, snow and dirt. The German manufacturer claims that these "overboots" protect against low temperatures, down to -30°C.
These overboots complement your own footwear, wrapping it in a rugged Cordura textile and walking sole.
- The high-grip profiled sole that adapts to your shoe offers good walking comfort. This rubber-polyurethane outsole offers excellent cushioning and is highly resistant to abrasion, oils, acids and hydrocarbons. The sole's profile facilitates the expulsion of dirt, mud, snow, water, etc.
- The Cordura textile is tough, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant.
- The fabric is waterproof and breathable, and offers excellent insulation.
- The double-zip system makes it easy to insert your shoes into the overshoes. Both zippers are protected against moisture by water-repellent tape.
- In extreme conditions, the overboots can be extended by integrated leg protectors, up to a height of 50 cm. The leggings are held in place by an elastic band, preventing snow from penetrating.
These overboots are compatible with mountain boots, hiking boots, professional footwear and firefighting boots. This model is particularly popular with firefighters, mushers and all professionals needing protection from the cold.
|XS, S, M, L, XL
Size selection :
|Country of Manufacture