The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Pioneer Tech from Slovenian manufacturer Alpina are modern boots designed for Nordic ski touring. They are manufactured with the latest technologies useful for our Backcountry activity ! Alpina PI Tech are lightweight, nimble and responsive. They include new BC Xplore soles with Rottefella SprinPin Technology.
- Three flex zones ensure a natural stride and good support.
- Injected carbon reinforcement in the heel and ankles provides optimum foot support for greater stability on skis.
- Lightweight construction improves speed and glide, reducing fatigue. You almost don't feel your boots anymore!
- The flex of the Xplore soles provides good flex, while retaining excellent support, enabling these boots to be responsive and react quickly in turns.
- The height of the upper is reassuring. Natural leather upper inserts.
- Waterproof-breathable Alpitex membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Precise lacing system.
|Product name||Pioneer Tech|
|Sizes||35 - 50|
|Weight per pair||1378 g (42)|
|Country of Manufacture||Slovenia|