The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Exped Dura 6R is a robust, lightweight, rectangular shaped, insulated with down, air mattress. It has very good performance characteristics.
- Insulation: Downmat Technology filling, 700 cuin down, allowing a temperature of use down to -40°C. This is a 4-season expedition mattress with an R-Value of 7.8, ASTM F3340-18 standard.
- Comfortable: in size M, you have a thickness of 9 cm with a maximum width of 52 cm and a length of 183 cm. The flanges on the edges of the mattress are higher than the others, which prevents slipping off the mattress.
- Light and strong: the materials used (75 denier recycled polyester) allow Exped to offer a light and strong mattress.
The Dura 6R has two flat valves that do not protrude from the mattress, one for inflation with non-return valve and one for deflation. It is sold with the Schnozzel Pumpbag UL to make inflation easier and to avoid sending wet air into the mattress structure.
The rectangular shape is particularly interesting:
- For more surface area for people who move around.
- Not to feel the cold of the ground right next to you.
|Product name||Dura 8R|
|Length||M : 183 cm - MW : 183 cm - LW : 197 cm|
|Width||M : 52 cm - MW : 65 cm - LW : 65 cm|
|Folded||M : 33 x 16 cm - MW : 35 x 17 cm - LW : 35 x 17 cm|
|Weight||M : 975 g - MW : 1110 g - LW : 1215 g|
|Accessories||Repair Kit, Storage bag, Inflation Stuff Sack|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|