The opinion of Aventure Nordique
This four-season tent delivers the first big innovation in mountaineering tents in decades. The integrated fly and external pole structure allows for set-up in half the time, a valuable time savings in extreme weather. This innovation also trims weight by 25%, while maintaining category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability. They also are free from toxic fire retardants, keeping you breathing cleaner on extended expeditions.
Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter in which to wait out the storm.
- External pole structure allows for completely external setup, saving valuable time in extreme conditions.
- The integrated fly combined with advanced materials result in a 25% weight savings over the competition.
- Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability.
- Category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
- Silicone-treated fabric suite is free from toxic fire retardants.
- Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter.
- Vestibule provides a window for visibilityin the worst conditions.
- Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL polescomplement the fabric suite.
|Product name||Chogori 3P|
|Inner tent area||226 x 204 cm|
|Height inner tent||117 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||1,3m² + 0,5m²|
|Colour||Orange / Grey|
|Minimum Weight||3500 g|
|Total weight||3820 g|
|Folded size||48 x 24 cm|
The tent includes: stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit, vestibule, dry bag.