The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth. Just like an alpinist precisely selects his rack or a skier carefully chooses her line, we took the time to dial in the small details that create comfort and security in the mountains. After you break camp, the mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like SynergyLink Connectors, the Parsec easily handles three-season bivys and long pushes into the backcountry. Bottom line, those that need their sleeping bag to go further choose the Parsec. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Dries 3 times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- ThermaCapture Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
|Product name||Parsec 20F/-6C|
|Cuin||800 Cuin Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Dimensions||S : Fits up to. 168cm - M : Fits up to. 183cm - L : Fits up to. 198 cm|
|Shoulders - Hips - Feet:||S : 145/142/112 cm - M : 157/145/117 cm - L : 165/147/130 cm|
|Folded size||18 x 21 cm|
|Outer shell||20D Polyester Rip-Stop|
|Inner lining||20D Polyester Taffeta w/ ThermaCapture coating|
|Fill Weights||S : 420 g - M : 470 g - L : 510 g|
|Weight||S : 720 g - M : 810 g - L : 890 g|
|Country of Manufacture||China|