The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Designed with polar explorer Eric Larsen, the Polar Ranger is equipped to conquer the most extreme conditions.
Polar expeditions and high-altitude adventures demand uncompromised warmth. The Polar Ranger was designed with polar explorer Eric Larsen to ensure that every component of the bag was maximized for warmth even in Arctic settings. We engineered the bag with 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ and features like a synthetic snorkel hood to help you enjoy arctic expeditions. Explorers like Eric Larsen understand the severity of the arctic cold and they count on the uncompromising performance of the Polar Ranger. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Lightweight fill stays dry and retains loft up to 60 times longer than untreated down. Absorbs 90% less water and dries
- 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- ThermaCapture Lining: Full-coverage lining traps radiant body heat and retains warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrates the bag and mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Overlapping Side Vents: Side vents open to allow arm use and customizable temperature control. Overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Snorkel Hood: Controls frost created by breath and eliminates warmth-sapping cross drafts. Synthetic snorkel resists moisture.
- Additional features: Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket, differential cut, overstuffed draft tubes, Quilt and Blanket Loops.
|Product name||Polar Ranger|
|Dimensions||M : Fits up to. 183cm - L : Fits up to. 198 cm|
|Shoulders - Hips - Feet:||M : 157/145/117 cm - L : 165/147/130 cm|
|Folded size||M : 41 x 23 cm - L : 56x36 cm|
|Outer shell||20D Polyester Rip-Stop|
|Inner lining||20D Polyester Taffeta w/ ThermaCapture coating|
|Fill Weights||M : 950 g - L : 1030 g|
|Weight||M : 1459 g - L : 1549 g|
|Country of Manufacture||China|